Maybe not many people are looking for a Pakistani diplomatic embassy or consulate but I received great service asking for a Pakistani visa and surprisingly I realized I wasn’t the only one there doing so. The Pakistan consulate in Vancouver is located in the heart of the city, on the 14th floor of a beautiful historical building. It is walking distance from the Waterfront Sky Train station. The following information are all you need.
- Address: Suite 1400 – 510 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1L8
- Phone (general inquires): +1-604-569-1415
- Fax: +1-604-569-2180
- Web Site: http://www.pcgv.org/
- E-Mail: Contact form in the official website
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 0900-1700
- Consular Services: Monday , Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
- Holidays: list of Pakistani and local holiday observed in the Pakistan consulate in Vancouver
Pakistan consulate Vancouver: location
Web resources related to the consulate
There are no resources available at the moment. If you find some discussions related to experiences with the Pakistan consulate in Vancouver just let me know and I will post the link in this section. The comments are open so you can express your opinion using the form on the bottom of this page.
To report incorrect information or provide up to date information about the Pakistan consulate in Vancouver please use this form.Last updated: December 23, 2013 at 23:00 pm